Engaged and motivated employees are the key capital asset of your operations. Given the economy today, your employee benefit program remains an important component in attracting and retaining top-quality employees and showcasing your appreciation for their hard work and effort.
With the passage of The Affordable Care Act in March 2010, the management of your employee benefits program has become much more complicated. During the past few months, reform legislation has evolved and continues to do so at a rapid pace. Many of the traditional plan management approaches have the potential to actually increase your costs and liabilities. More than ever, it is paramount that you have access to up-to-date information along with the consulting expertise necessary to provide appropriate solutions that meet your needs.
USI has the expertise and solutions to help you plan and manage through the health care reform hurdles.
We can assist you with a wide variety of benefits programs, including medical insurance, life insurance plans, disability, dental insurance and a growing variety of voluntary coverages.
As a part of our employee benefit consulting, we provide you with the support necessary to enhance the value of our relationship including:
- Health care reform forecasting tools to pinpoint the impact on your organization over the next 10 years,
- Strategic planning to support your corporate profitability and human capital management goals,
- Legislative and informational guides to help you stay compliant with COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, and Section 125,
- Customized communication materials to showcase your plan's value and help employees understand their plan so they can use their benefits wisely, and
- Decision making tools created by Actuarial and Claims experts to help you understand your current and potential long-term costs and make necessary adjustments to meet your program goals.
For more information about our Benefits Consulting services, contact us.