Presenting Your Company's Expertise through Social Media
How to benefit from your web presence
WFL is committed to keeping you informed on important issues that affect your business. As part of the risk management services we provide, WFL recently hosted a free seminar to show attendees how they can build and manage a winning web presence while staying clear of the risks inherent in today's online marketplace.
Our presenter, Steve Thomas, President of The Net Impact, has over 15 years of experience in developing and executing Internet-based marketing strategies. Mr. Thomas is a frequent guest author and speaks regularly at Internet marketing events and seminars on topics ranging from Social Media for B2B Enterprise to Online Global Marketing Strategy.
Attendees enjoyed a full breakfast in the Art Lounge at the Missouri Athletic Club. Afterward, they listened to an informative presentation as Steve Thomas illustrated how to generate winning “impressions” from an existing web presence that can truly impact the bottom line.
Topics that were discussed during the seminar include:
- Top social media mistakes beginners make
- How to get started with social media: listening strategy; defining audience and voice; time and resources; execution; and measurement
- Building brand advocates and participating in your brand community
- Using social media to drive website traffic
- Measuring KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to track your success
To see an on-line version of this presentation, click here.