The success of your employee benefits program is dependent upon the ability of your employees to understand the value of it. Your USI Benefits Consultant will work with you to develop the best solution(s) to maximize your communication efforts.
Our goal is to help you effectively disseminate information to your employees and increase overall participation in your plan. A few of our communication options include:
- Hosting initial and ongoing periodic group meetings at agreed upon times convenient for your staff and employees;
- Developing pre-enrollment program information for employees - posters, payroll stuffers, intranet announcements, etc. ;
- Creating customized employee enrollment packets (entitled "Benefits at a Glance") to provide a quick synopsis of comprehensive and complicated insurance provider materials;
- Coordinating PC-based enrollment and 1:1 employee meetings for certain voluntary benefit programs; and
- Showcasing your benefits programs via our personalized Employee Benefits Statements by exhibiting their total compensation and the overall value of the plans.
Your consultant will work with you to plan, design and produce a broad spectrum of effective and technically accurate employee comunication strategies - both written and veral. We graphically design all written pieces in-house and find that a collaborative effort between the client and our design team works best. We print and produce all standard communication materials for clients.
For those requests that may be non-standard (i.e., 4-color, multi-page, glossy booklets; logo giveaways; production/implementation of benefits “kiosks”; etc.) we will work together to determine an appropriate approach.
For more information about our Benefits Consulting services, contact us